Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] RE: This morning is looking

  • Don Wilkins
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 29 9:49 AM
      What photos, can you forward them to me?

      From: solarcyclops@ hotmail.com
      Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 22:01:22 +0000

      I think you narrowly avoided what paddlers call the dreaded 'SUP-mare'

      Good work avoiding the lightning Steve, could of been a bummer end to a session.

      Anyone else's house/car/etc about split in half when the massive thunderbolt hit around 11am? Now that was a big 'un!