Re: [BSA] Lake Lowell CCP -- examples and references

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2010
      Well this is a start and a good argument (Lake Woodruff NWR allows
      "boating," and mentions the greater disturbance
      from power-boating, water skiing, and aircraft to that of "over water
      movement
      with little noise (e.g., sailing, wind surfing, rowing, and canoeing)") I
      honesty cant think of anything else that is in our favor ( no noise ,on
      pollutants ,very little wake .used only when its windy there for very little
      Disturbance .) but this does not fit in there vision of , wildlife viewing
      , education . hunting / fishing . but it does not detract from it , we just
      need to get them to see it that way .
      Steve