Sun L.P. kiting by myself

  • steve_linane
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2006
      best section of the summer . arrived at 6.30am and it was very lite
      stood around for 30 , 40 min. and it picked up a bit and then a bit
      more. so I ridged the 14m hallow and had 2hrs plus of solid
      kiting ,huge jumps and long hang time. it was stilling blowing at 10am
      when I left . no need to get up early this moning.
      Steve