Re: [snowkiteidaho] Lake Wind Advisory - American Falls for next two days

  • Jack Harrison
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 12, 2010
      Stayed at Roosevelt. Gusts dropped into 40 range. Swells over 10 feet. 3.2m worked me. But Penny missed out. Hopefully a bit lighter tomorrow

      Jack Harrison/HyQual
      208.861.1654

      On Jul 12, 2010, at 2:33 PM, Chris Lee <chris133@...> wrote:

      Yeah, I wish some of the winds could have spread over to here... looks like MH is starting to build now.

      Anyway, did you end up trying at 3Mile Canyon, Boardman, and/or Plymouth area?  I think it may have been a little mellowing with gust in the 40s. :-)

      Best regards,

      Chris Lee.

      On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 12:18 PM, Jack Harrison <hyqual@...> wrote:

      This morning at Roosevelt gusting to 57... Survival sailing on 3.2m. Last two days at Hatch 4.7 and 4.2

      Jack Harrison/HyQual
      208.861.1654

      On Jul 12, 2010, at 10:54 AM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

      For sure take your kite gear Brick!  Plan on a full debrief...

      On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 10:59 AM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

      I'm heading over to Idaho Falls this afternoon.

      Here is the forecast for American Falls Res

      Today: Sunny, with a high near 85. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 14 to 17 mph increasing to between 22 and 25 mph. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph.

      Tonight: Clear, with a low around 54. Breezy, with a southwest wind between 14 and 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.

      Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 79. Breezy, with a west southwest wind between 18 and 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.

      Tuesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Breezy, with a west southwest wind between 17 and 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.

      Jason Brickner
      Olympus Controls
      Automation Engineer | Boise, Idaho
      Tel. 208.475.4670 | Fax 503.582.9477