Monday Monday

  • Chris Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2010

      It’s looking to be a big day in the Gorge for Monday.  I think it’ll be blowing hard as far out as 3Mile Canyon.  There may even be enough wind to spill over to Idaho for a session at CJ or at the River.  Not sure about LL and last I’ve heard the water quality there is degrading quickly…

      Best regards,

      Chris Lee.