weather station

  • Greg Schutte
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 23, 2006
      Here is a weather station we need out at indian creek res.

      http://www.weathershop.com/WWN_wireless.htm
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 2, 2012
        thanks to who ever fixed the weather station this morning , saved me a trip , that was worth $10
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 2, 2012
          The rain and thunderstorm last night and clouds this am was not a significant enough indicator?

          Supposedly the station is set up only to come on  in morning however it was not on at 5am this morning still needs some tinkering.

          Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
          208-863-6966

          On Jun 2, 2012, at 7:58 AM, steve linane wrote:

          thanks to who ever fixed the weather station this morning , saved me a trip , that was worth $10

        • Tonyswilliams
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 2, 2012
            Didn't fix it in time for me. Oh well it was a nice drive and let me have breakfast at Rosevelt market

            Sent from my iPhone

            =
          • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 2, 2012
              Starting to crank here @ 3mile.
              Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

              From: steve linane <itile@...>
              Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 07:58:20 -0600
              To: snow<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>; <boisesailors@...>
              ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              Subject: [snowkiteidaho] weather station

              thanks to who ever fixed the weather station this morning , saved me a trip , that was worth $10
            • chris133@cableone.net
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 2, 2012
                Sorry about that!

                Didn't it' going to blow but want to see why the station is not up... Turns out there must have been a power outage that long enough that both the date/time on the weather station and the PC are reset to an invalid settings which took me a bit to figure that's the cause.  After I reset them, things seem to be working better.

                Incidentally, I may have figured out how to get the VWS to dial up, send the data, and disconnect. We'll see if it works.

                Best regards,
                Chris Lee

                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 2, 2012
                  i hope no one asked Chris for the $10 WS fee , we should give him  $10 for every time he makes a tripe up there just to fix it
                  Steve'O

                  To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 18, 2014
                    that power outage might of kick our weather station off line last night .