Re: [snowkiteidaho] Monday

  • Jake Dobson
    Message 1 of 70 , Jul 5, 2010
      Eddy,
      Are you still planning on a noon departure?  I'd like to head out if the wind is there.
      Jake

      From: geardaddyllc@ gmail.com
      Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 10:32:42 -0600

      It's starting to blow!!!!

      Anyone interested in a noon departure?

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On Jul 4, 2010, at 9:25 PM, Jon Bolt wrote:

      copy that...hoping for enough blow tomorrow PM.  LP now looks pretty very doubtful for AM.

      On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 6:11 PM, geardaddyllc <geardaddyllc@ gmail.com> wrote:

      Looks like we are supposed to have a NW push monday afternoon. I think I'll head to the CJ or the River 1-4.

      Message 70 of 70 , Jun 3, 2012
        A big shift is coming and 37 degree temp drop. It is supposed to hit quick and hard with gusts to 60. BE CAREFUL I DON'T WANT TO READ ANYTHING IN Tuesdays paper when I go kiteboarding in colder but safer conditions.

        Eddy