RE: [snowkiteidaho] Monday

    Message 1 of 72 , Jul 5 10:30 AM
      hello Eddy,

      Last Friday the wind started strong out east in the morning but gradually decreased during the day.  Today seems like a similar start.  Tony even drove out there and got nothing.  The thing that would make it different today would be seeing a steady increase in wind speed throughout the day.  If that happens I'd like to go.  Otherwise, I'll stick around.  I still have our recent afternoon CJ slogfest fresh in my memory.

      -JBrick

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: geardaddyllc@...
      Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 10:32:42 -0600
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Monday

      It's starting to blow!!!!

      Anyone interested in a noon departure?

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On Jul 4, 2010, at 9:25 PM, Jon Bolt wrote:

      copy that...hoping for enough blow tomorrow PM.  LP now looks pretty very doubtful for AM.

      On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 6:11 PM, geardaddyllc <geardaddyllc@ gmail.com> wrote:

      Looks like we are supposed to have a NW push monday afternoon. I think I'll head to the CJ or the River 1-4.

      Eddy

    • Chris Lee
      Message 72 of 72 , Sep 26, 2016
        It was a typical Lucky Peak morning wind day.  It wasn't as strong (nor as cold) as Saturday Sept 17.
        There was some occasional lulls rolling through.
        Just three windsurfers: Betsy on 5.5, Tom C on 5.6, & Chris L on 5.6.

        On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 4:05 PM, 'Stefano Ortelli (sortelli)' sortelli@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Telling from the wind I've seen riding my bike to work this morning, it must have been a pretty good morning. Anyone has anything to report out?

        --
        Best regards,
        Chris Lee.