Monday

  • geardaddyllc
    Message 1 of 72 , Jul 4, 2010
      Looks like we are supposed to have a NW push monday afternoon. I think I'll head to the CJ or the River 1-4.

      Eddy
    • Chris Lee
      Message 72 of 72 , Sep 26, 2016
        It was a typical Lucky Peak morning wind day.  It wasn't as strong (nor as cold) as Saturday Sept 17.
        There was some occasional lulls rolling through.
        Just three windsurfers: Betsy on 5.5, Tom C on 5.6, & Chris L on 5.6.

        On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 4:05 PM, 'Stefano Ortelli (sortelli)' sortelli@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Telling from the wind I've seen riding my bike to work this morning, it must have been a pretty good morning. Anyone has anything to report out?

        --
        Best regards,
        Chris Lee.