Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [idahokiteboarding] Re: [BSA] ...likely happening around MH...?

  • Kay Walston
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4 9:46 AM
      Were spending tonight at the event center. Did that a couple of years ago fun fun!!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 4, 2010, at 7:55 AM, Jim shultz <jim.shultz00@...> wrote:

      Andrew, Chris P., myself and one other pulled a sweet down-winder from Viento to the sandbar yesterday!  Plenty of wind, but plenty of people in HR this weekend.  Happy 4th!

      Jim S.

      On Jul 4, 2010 7:28 AM, "Jon Bolt" <idakiteman@gmail. com> wrote:

      ...didn't go.  Glad I didn't.  The MH AFB reading right after the 20G24 was 9 !

      Lucky Peak looking much more doubtful for Monday AM but Monday PM looking possible...

      On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 8:30 PM, Steve Linane <stevelinane@ clearwire. net> wrote:

      > Jon did y...

    • Andrew Goldman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6 1:39 PM
        Jim! What a fun day we had at the Gorge!  Wow. Chris and I had nothing and I mean nothing left for Sunday. Your 7 is at Chris's.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jul 4, 2010, at 10:45, Kay Walston <kaywalston@...> wrote:

        Ru guys at viento. We r too. Saw some guys doing a downwinder from there. Must have been you !!  Howling already today ghees!

        Sent from my iPhone