windmeter

  • geardaddyllc
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 4, 2010
      Windmeter is back online.

      Watching tomorrow but doubtful as well

      > I'm back in town and think I'll hit LP in morning. Might get lucky...
      > But if not I'll get wind meter back online.
      >
      > Eddy Petranek

    • Chris Lee
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 4, 2010
        Thanks, Eddy!

        It may happens for Wed/Thur....

        Chris.

        --
        Best regards,

        Chris Lee
      • Jim Tighe
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 4, 2014

          I plan on going up to Lucky peak the week before Thanksgiving (Nov17- 21) and take down the wind meter for the winter.  I will box it up and put in my garage till the spring.  I have paid for the hotspot through October but have enough funds to leave it up for a while more.  The cost is only $15 and we have money in the stash.  So enjoy some late season cool weather big beach sailing.

          So while mentioning plans:  would everyone like a get together for an END OF SEASON PARTY on Sunday (16th).  How does 2-5 pm Sunday sound!  I will have the Fire pit and Grill going.   If bad weather the house is ok too.  BYOB & M.  Bring a dish to share.  The yard is kid friendly.

          My Address is ; 4908 W. Navaho Ct., http://mapq.st/5-MezHx1WW

          Across Glenwood from the D&B take Riverside Dr west, turn right on the third street on the right (Rivervista), first street on right is Navaho Ct

          Hope to see all of you.

          James R. Tighe

          Gem State Gymnastics Academy / Tighe Gym Sales

          5420 W. State St., Boise, Idaho 83703

          Gym; 208-853-3220

          Cell; 208-859-1397

          email: jim@...

        • Bill Binegar
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 4, 2014
            Mr President(it is election night) , That sounds like fun. Be sure to introduce Wendy and me to people as we have not been to the lake for too long due to a number of reasons from work to family to being lazy. Look forward to seeing everyone again. Hopefully I'll get on the snow this winter. We really appreciate Nancy and you again opening your home for us.

            Warmest regards, Bill and Wendy Binegar alias Bidenger or something like that

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Nov 4, 2014, at 5:29 PM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

[...]

          • RUSTY HILL
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 4, 2014
              I like it. Looking forward to seeing everyone

              Rusty Hill
              208.891.7744

              On Nov 4, 2014, at 6:58 PM, Bill Binegar <billyg2477@...> wrote:

[...]

            • tony s williams