RE: [snowkiteidaho] 7-Day Foreca st for Latitude 45.71°N and Long itude 121.54°W (Elev. 440 ft)

  • Chris Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2010

      Yeap, the forecast wasn't supposed to be this windy but I'm not complaining!

      I sailed 4.5 on my 90L board at 3Mile Canyon for couple hours until the rain hit.  Then packed up and went to Rufus.  I know I wasn't supposed to mess around with the current there but it was blowing full on 3.7/4.0 so got to give it a try.  It was fun riding the swells and jumping.  However, the kiters were ripping up the swells a lot better than I can.  They were getting massive air also!

      It's looking pretty good for the next couple days

      Best regards,

      Chris Lee