Re: [snowkiteidaho] Already windy - Friday

  • Idahokiteboard
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2010
      Go to RCR!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 2, 2010, at 12:36 PM, "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

      Wind speed is not moving the right direction.  Steady decrease along the Snake for the past several hours.  Seems like USAIRMET is correct.  It shows a decrease early afternoon then increase from 5-9PM.  I'm ready to go now but don't feel like sitting around for wind to show.

      Any thoughts?

      -JBrick

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2, 2010
        Afternoon fire weather 20 to 30 gusts to 40 get your asses to RCR should be exactly like the day steve eddy chris and I were there nothing till around 5 and then shazam!!!!!

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jul 2, 2010, at 1:03 PM, Idahokiteboard <idahokiteboard@...> wrote:

        Go to RCR!

        Sent from my iPhone