Re: [snowkiteidaho] Already windy - Friday

  • tony williams
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2010
      Hey Jason, do you want to carpool?  If so, give me a call
      340 4167
      Tony

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2, 2010
        Jon Bolt and I are going to talk at noon and see how the wind looks.  I'll call you then.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 2, 2010
          Wind speed is not moving the right direction.  Steady decrease along the Snake for the past several hours.  Seems like USAIRMET is correct.  It shows a decrease early afternoon then increase from 5-9PM.  I'm ready to go now but don't feel like sitting around for wind to show.

          Any thoughts?

          -JBrick

          Jon Bolt and I are going to talk at noon and see how the wind looks.  I'll call you then.

          Hey Jason, do you want to carpool?  If so, give me a call
          340 4167
          Tony

          Mountain Home already looking good.  NWS and USAirNet shows it building all day up to 9pm.  Could be an 11m day.  Thinking CJ will be very busy with RV's and campers.  Cocaine Flats or BB may be a better choice today.  Working hard to be ready just after 12:00PM

          -J

        • Idahokiteboard
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 2, 2010
            Go to RCR!

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 2, 2010
              Afternoon fire weather 20 to 30 gusts to 40 get your asses to RCR should be exactly like the day steve eddy chris and I were there nothing till around 5 and then shazam!!!!!

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Jul 2, 2010, at 1:03 PM, Idahokiteboard <idahokiteboard@...> wrote:

              Go to RCR!

              Sent from my iPhone