RE: [BSA] Already windy - Friday

  • Jack Harrison
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2010
      Jason / All -

      Be aware - the Snake River flows have been high lately so the flats may be
      wet/muddy????

      I have a lunch meeting and hope to head east around 1:30 or 2. I'm driving
      the minivan and will probably go to Black Sands.

      Hope to see others... If possible let us know where you end up.

      Thanks, Jack

      208-861-1654

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 2, 2010
          Hey Jason, do you want to carpool?  If so, give me a call
          340 4167
          Tony

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 2, 2010
            Jon Bolt and I are going to talk at noon and see how the wind looks.  I'll call you then.

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 2, 2010
              Wind speed is not moving the right direction.  Steady decrease along the Snake for the past several hours.  Seems like USAIRMET is correct.  It shows a decrease early afternoon then increase from 5-9PM.  I'm ready to go now but don't feel like sitting around for wind to show.

              Any thoughts?

              -JBrick

              Jon Bolt and I are going to talk at noon and see how the wind looks.  I'll call you then.

              Hey Jason, do you want to carpool?  If so, give me a call
              340 4167
              Tony

              Mountain Home already looking good.  NWS and USAirNet shows it building all day up to 9pm.  Could be an 11m day.  Thinking CJ will be very busy with RV's and campers.  Cocaine Flats or BB may be a better choice today.  Working hard to be ready just after 12:00PM

              -J

            • Idahokiteboard
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 2, 2010
                Go to RCR!

                Sent from my iPhone

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 2, 2010
                  Afternoon fire weather 20 to 30 gusts to 40 get your asses to RCR should be exactly like the day steve eddy chris and I were there nothing till around 5 and then shazam!!!!!

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Jul 2, 2010, at 1:03 PM, Idahokiteboard <idahokiteboard@...> wrote:

                  Go to RCR!

                  Sent from my iPhone