Already windy - Friday

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2010
      Hey all,

      Mountain Home already looking good.  NWS and USAirNet shows it building all day up to 9pm.  Could be an 11m day.  Thinking CJ will be very busy with RV's and campers.  Cocaine Flats or BB may be a better choice today.  Working hard to be ready just after 12:00PM

      -J

    • Jack Harrison
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2, 2010
        Jason / All -

        Be aware - the Snake River flows have been high lately so the flats may be
        wet/muddy????

        I have a lunch meeting and hope to head east around 1:30 or 2. I'm driving
        the minivan and will probably go to Black Sands.

        Hope to see others... If possible let us know where you end up.

        Thanks, Jack

        208-861-1654

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 2, 2010
            Hey Jason, do you want to carpool?  If so, give me a call
            340 4167
            Tony

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 2, 2010
              Jon Bolt and I are going to talk at noon and see how the wind looks.  I'll call you then.

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 2, 2010
                Wind speed is not moving the right direction.  Steady decrease along the Snake for the past several hours.  Seems like USAIRMET is correct.  It shows a decrease early afternoon then increase from 5-9PM.  I'm ready to go now but don't feel like sitting around for wind to show.

                Any thoughts?

                -JBrick

                Jon Bolt and I are going to talk at noon and see how the wind looks.  I'll call you then.

                Hey Jason, do you want to carpool?  If so, give me a call
                340 4167
                Tony

                Mountain Home already looking good.  NWS and USAirNet shows it building all day up to 9pm.  Could be an 11m day.  Thinking CJ will be very busy with RV's and campers.  Cocaine Flats or BB may be a better choice today.  Working hard to be ready just after 12:00PM

                -J

              • Idahokiteboard
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 2, 2010
                  Go to RCR!

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 2, 2010
                    Afternoon fire weather 20 to 30 gusts to 40 get your asses to RCR should be exactly like the day steve eddy chris and I were there nothing till around 5 and then shazam!!!!!

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    On Jul 2, 2010, at 1:03 PM, Idahokiteboard <idahokiteboard@...> wrote:

                    Go to RCR!

                    Sent from my iPhone