RE: [snowkiteidaho] Friday afternoon?

  • Chris Lee
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2010

      Or out west if you happen to be travelling to the Gorge.  It should be kiteable/sailable at 3Mile Canyon or Arlington in the afternoon.  I think the current at Rufus will be too strong for me to play there…  I’m hoping it will turn on in the afternoon both here and the Gorge!

      Everyone have a good fourth!

      Chris Lee.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2010
        Hey does anyone have Jays email and phone number?

        Sent from my iPhone