Re: [snowkiteidaho] Friday afternoon?

  • tony williams
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2010
      Sounds good, Thinking of working a half day so good to hit the road an noon or shortly after.

      Looking like there could be some potential.  Would be a great way to kick off the weekend.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2010
        Same here TOny....

        Sounds good, Thinking of working a half day so good to hit the road an noon or shortly after.

        Looking like there could be some potential.  Would be a great way to kick off the weekend.

        -JBrick

      • Chris Lee
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2010

          Or out west if you happen to be travelling to the Gorge.  It should be kiteable/sailable at 3Mile Canyon or Arlington in the afternoon.  I think the current at Rufus will be too strong for me to play there…  I’m hoping it will turn on in the afternoon both here and the Gorge!

          Everyone have a good fourth!

          Chris Lee.

          Looking like there could be some potential.  Would be a great way to kick off the weekend.

          -JBrick

        • Idahokiteboard
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2, 2010
            Hey does anyone have Jays email and phone number?

            Sent from my iPhone