Friday afternoon?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2010
      Hey all,

      Friday afternoon out east????

      Looking like there could be some potential.  Would be a great way to kick off the weekend.

      -JBrick
    • tony williams
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2010
        Sounds good, Thinking of working a half day so good to hit the road an noon or shortly after.

        Looking like there could be some potential.  Would be a great way to kick off the weekend.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2010
          Same here TOny....

          Sounds good, Thinking of working a half day so good to hit the road an noon or shortly after.

          Looking like there could be some potential.  Would be a great way to kick off the weekend.

          -JBrick

        • Chris Lee
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 1, 2010

            Or out west if you happen to be travelling to the Gorge.  It should be kiteable/sailable at 3Mile Canyon or Arlington in the afternoon.  I think the current at Rufus will be too strong for me to play there…  I’m hoping it will turn on in the afternoon both here and the Gorge!

            Everyone have a good fourth!

            Chris Lee.

            Looking like there could be some potential.  Would be a great way to kick off the weekend.

            -JBrick

          • Idahokiteboard
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 2, 2010
              Hey does anyone have Jays email and phone number?

              Sent from my iPhone