mini skis aka snow blades

  • kiterguuy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 14, 2006
      i thought these looked cool think of the things you chould do with a
      kite they are smaller than skies so you chould do a lot more tricks
      and you chould probley go faster may be
      http://ski-deals.com/snow_blades.html

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 15, 2006
          They're slower than skis, and a bitch to land a jump on.  They are fun on a light/moderate wind day on smoothe hard pack snow though.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 16, 2006
            i just thought they looked cool did not know the down sides of them
            thanks for the info