Stolen

  • Dr. Binegar
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2010

      Hi All,

      A couple years ago my IT guy when cleaning up my computer took me off these two group e-mails.  I’ve been too lazy to get back on.

      However, I come back in the loop as I now need your help.

      First off this morning was awesome getting back on the water for the first time this year, despite a foot strap coming loose and having to hike up the rocks to get a screwdriver, etc….

      My woes continued…..Having packed up my sail wet this morning, I rigged it up at work in the park behind my place to dry out and fine tune my rigging on it.  It was stolen.  The items are:

      SAIL- 2009 Northwave 6.7—I believe blue and orange (my sails are all different and can’t firggin’ remember for sure---I know I’m old)

      MAST- 460cm carbon, skinny, two-piece -black

      BOOM- Chinook, carbon - red/black (works for skinny or regular masts)

      MAST EXTENSION- for skinny mast- black

      UPHAUL LINE- red

      A kid over at the paddleboat shop across the way said he saw some guys putting something fitting the description in a red, ~72 pickup.

      I have a police report done.

      I’ll be checking Craig’s list etc…

      Let me know if anyone sees anything.  My phone # is 724-5029.

      Thanks all.  Bill

      William G Binegar, MD

      Pain Medicine-Board Certified

      Anesthesiology-Board Certified

      Medical Director

      Pain Care Boise

      301 W. Myrtle

      Boise, ID   83702

      Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

      www.paincareboise.com

    • tony williams
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2010
        My brother said that someone brought in a windsurfing board to the Youth Ranch downtown. Might want to check and see if it looks familiar.