RE: [BSA] Re: Saturday L.P.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2006
      Well... that makes my decision easy. I will NOT be launching from the new
      beach. What a shame. It showed some great potential. And to comment on
      kiters getting in the way, I wouldn't expect there will be many picnicers
      and beachcombers at 7:00AM in the morning. And the kiters and windsurfers
      are totally compatible.

      Anyone up for working on the deer trail from turner gulch parking lot to the
      bay up the way? I'll be purchasing a pump to stash there.

      Good luck... looks like the kiters are on there own to make it work.

      -Jason