RE: Saturday L.P.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2006

      Wow… that doesn’t sound good Steve.  That launch was going to be sketchy anyway.  Now it sounds even more sketchy.  Sorry I wasn’t there this morning.  I’ve been in Dallas all week and weekend… I’m heading to Jersey on Tuesday for a couple weeks, then back to Boise .

      I’ve had good luck launching from the small bay just up from turner gulch.  Only problem is leaving my pump and stuff on the beach and then having to hike back if I get blown downwind.  I was able to return once, but wound up downwind the other time.  I’m thinking I’m going to leave a pump buried in the sand at the bay to use, and just take my kite, bar, etc all dressed ready to go.  That way I can just cruse back to turner gulch and head out when I’m done ( and leave the pump there for next time).

      See you guys in a couple weeks.

      -Jason