Re: [snowkiteidaho] Sunday session
- AOK...I'll call ACE Tuesday PM and post what I learn...JonOn Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 12:17 PM, tony williams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:Jon,If you find out on Tuesday, make sure to post it tuesday so I will know if I should bother getting out there early or not on Wednesday. ThanksAlso, any one know why the meter is offline? It has not updated since 5 this morning.
From: Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...>
Sent: Mon, June 21, 2010 9:10:26 AM
Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Sunday session
have to call ACE Tuesday and see if they did indeed finish the work and what time barrier will be gone. Since it's weekday I hope it wouldn't be such a stretch to have it moved by 6:30am.
On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 9:07 AM, Steve Linane <stevelinane@ clearwire. net> wrote:JonThat is bad news it looks windy Tues , Reopen Wednesday what time ?----- Original Message -----From: Jon BoltSent: Monday, June 21, 2010 6:52 AMSubject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Sunday sessionFYI...ACE's plan has dam road closed Mon & Tues (to finish surface sealing work), reopening Wednesday.JonOn Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 9:09 PM, Steve Linane <stevelinane@ clearwire. net> wrote:RCR 7m weather Eddy Billy Chris and myself , could of sailed a 4.2 and my little board if I windsurfed . at 4;15temp 69 wind 31G41 also look for morning wind Tuesday.
- We got to play at Last Resort but coverage is awful. This is the second worst I've kited at that location. Last yr was the worst. The rock garden is more sage than snow and almost impassible. If we don't get snow soon season may be over. Forecast for next week is rain and 45 degrees. 😳
> On Jan 31, 2015, at 4:00 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
> Since nothing important is happening tomorrow we are heading up for a Last Resort session targeting 11-4