Re: [snowkiteidaho] Sunday session

    Message 1 of 79 , Jun 21, 2010
      AOK...I'll call ACE Tuesday PM and post what I learn...

      Jon

      On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 12:17 PM, tony williams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      Jon,
      If you find out on Tuesday, make sure to post it tuesday so I will know if I should bother getting out there early or not on Wednesday. Thanks
      Also, any one know why the meter is offline?  It has not updated since 5 this morning.

      Message 79 of 79 , Feb 1
        We got to play at Last Resort but coverage is awful. This is the second worst I've kited at that location. Last yr was the worst. The rock garden is more sage than snow and almost impassible. If we don't get snow soon season may be over. Forecast for next week is rain and 45 degrees. 😳

        Eddy