Re: [snowkiteidaho] Sunday session

    Message 1 of 86 , Jun 21, 2010
      AOK...I'll call ACE Tuesday PM and post what I learn...

      Jon

      On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 12:17 PM, tony williams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      Jon,
      If you find out on Tuesday, make sure to post it tuesday so I will know if I should bother getting out there early or not on Wednesday. Thanks
      Also, any one know why the meter is offline?  It has not updated since 5 this morning.

      Message 86 of 86 , May 29, 2016
        It was a great morning, I've assisted for one and a half hour and I've seen plenty of fun.

        My inconvinience was just safety concern on self launch, I'm also an old guy and I don't like hazardous stuff.

        I normally plan to be first on the beach to alway have assisted launch, and I did so this morning too. Unfortunaly I've discovered I took my old windsurf harnes instead of the kitesurfing one.

        I leave pretty close by, however the drive back home pushed my from firts on the beach to last.

        I can tell, it was a great morning!