LP and ICR and BCR

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2006
      Guys,

      The wind was great yesterday at ICR (Sunday evening). I think I got one of my highest fully intended jumps yesterday I was a solid 30 feet up if not higher. Landed it  like a butterfly with sore feet in the reverse direction ...so sweet.  I also tried a tantrum and as I went over the board bounced off my lines which caused an unintended 360 somehow pulled it off like I meant to do it.  I love the new kites.

      If there is strong SE go to BCR, which is nice and full and does not smell yet.

      Tuesday morn at LP should be kicking.

      Wednesday evening session at ICR.

      I don't head out of town until Friday and gone next week, so I have time to play.