another upwinder

  • jclivejordan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2006
      Sunday at ICR, Hawk Dobbins stayed upwind for more than an hour and
      made it look easy. (applause) Congrats man - you're ready for Lucky Peak!

      Also I've never seen Eddy P. get that high before... 30 feet or more? cool..

    • kiterguuy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2006
        :good job hawk. lol you made it sound like he made it to black belt.
        all tho staying up wind is the holy grail of all things