Re: [snowkiteidaho] Heading East

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010

      Glad I didn't go early lets see if it clears upCurrent Local WeatherMove point forecast map down, and current conditions, radar, and satellite up.
      Mountain Home Air Force Base
      Last Update on 10 Jun 11:55 MDT

      Hvy Rain, Fog

      53°F
      (12°C)
      Humidity:95 %
      Wind Speed:WNW 20 G 26 MPH
      Barometer:29.92 in (1012.20 mb)
      Dewpoint:52°F (11°C)
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010
        Running late . Anyone go?

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010
          I'm hoping the wind works tomorrow... Cause I NEED A FIX!!!

          It's already mid June... I'm dying'.

          Hope Eddy scored. It seemed a bit convective today. Sure wish somebody
          would fill ICR... That was so cool for a couple years. I think someone is
          stealing the water. Probably the damn Californians. They probably ran a
          pipe from the headwaters to LA.

          -JBrick

          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010
            Jake and I had a great session this afternoon at the River.

            I plan on hitting Cj tomorrow leaving around ~1-2

            And again on Saturday

            Sunday morn  at LP

            Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
            208-863-6966

            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010
              Yah...LP...Come on...Let it blow...Sunday, Mon Tues...

              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com