Re: [snowkiteidaho] Heading East

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010
      Targetting a 3:15 departure from albys if anyone wants a ride

      Eddy Petranek

      On Jun 10, 2010, at 8:23 AM, "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

      I'm putting it on my plan... I hope my plan works.  Better get my ass in gear.

      -JBrick

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010

        Glad I didn't go early lets see if it clears upCurrent Local WeatherMove point forecast map down, and current conditions, radar, and satellite up.
        Mountain Home Air Force Base
        Last Update on 10 Jun 11:55 MDT

        Hvy Rain, Fog

        53°F
        (12°C)
        Humidity:95 %
        Wind Speed:WNW 20 G 26 MPH
        Barometer:29.92 in (1012.20 mb)
        Dewpoint:52°F (11°C)

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010
          Running late . Anyone go?

          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010
            I'm hoping the wind works tomorrow... Cause I NEED A FIX!!!

            It's already mid June... I'm dying'.

            Hope Eddy scored. It seemed a bit convective today. Sure wish somebody
            would fill ICR... That was so cool for a couple years. I think someone is
            stealing the water. Probably the damn Californians. They probably ran a
            pipe from the headwaters to LA.

            -JBrick

            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010
              Jake and I had a great session this afternoon at the River.

              I plan on hitting Cj tomorrow leaving around ~1-2

              And again on Saturday

              Sunday morn  at LP

              Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
              208-863-6966

              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010
                Yah...LP...Come on...Let it blow...Sunday, Mon Tues...

                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com