Re: [snowkiteidaho] Heading East

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010
      the forecast Looks better then yesterday , I will see you out there
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010
        I'm putting it on my plan... I hope my plan works.  Better get my ass in gear.

        -JBrick

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010
          Targetting a 3:15 departure from albys if anyone wants a ride

          Eddy Petranek

          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010

            Glad I didn't go early lets see if it clears upCurrent Local WeatherMove point forecast map down, and current conditions, radar, and satellite up.
            Mountain Home Air Force Base
            Last Update on 10 Jun 11:55 MDT

            Hvy Rain, Fog

            53°F
            (12°C)
            Humidity:95 %
            Wind Speed:WNW 20 G 26 MPH
            Barometer:29.92 in (1012.20 mb)
            Dewpoint:52°F (11°C)

            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010
              Running late . Anyone go?

              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010
                I'm hoping the wind works tomorrow... Cause I NEED A FIX!!!

                It's already mid June... I'm dying'.

                Hope Eddy scored. It seemed a bit convective today. Sure wish somebody
                would fill ICR... That was so cool for a couple years. I think someone is
                stealing the water. Probably the damn Californians. They probably ran a
                pipe from the headwaters to LA.

                -JBrick

                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010
                  Jake and I had a great session this afternoon at the River.

                  I plan on hitting Cj tomorrow leaving around ~1-2

                  And again on Saturday

                  Sunday morn  at LP

                  Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                  208-863-6966

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010
                    Yah...LP...Come on...Let it blow...Sunday, Mon Tues...

                    To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com