Heading East

  • geardaddyllc
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010
      Looks like we get a push this afternoon so heading to CJ if all goes well around 3-4.

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010
        the forecast Looks better then yesterday , I will see you out there
        Looks like we get a push this afternoon so heading to CJ if all goes well around 3-4.

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010
          I'm putting it on my plan... I hope my plan works.  Better get my ass in gear.

          -JBrick

          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010
            Targetting a 3:15 departure from albys if anyone wants a ride

            Eddy Petranek

            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010

              Glad I didn't go early lets see if it clears upCurrent Local WeatherMove point forecast map down, and current conditions, radar, and satellite up.
              Mountain Home Air Force Base
              Last Update on 10 Jun 11:55 MDT

              Hvy Rain, Fog

              53°F
              (12°C)
              Humidity:95 %
              Wind Speed:WNW 20 G 26 MPH
              Barometer:29.92 in (1012.20 mb)
              Dewpoint:52°F (11°C)

              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010
                Running late . Anyone go?

                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010
                  I'm hoping the wind works tomorrow... Cause I NEED A FIX!!!

                  It's already mid June... I'm dying'.

                  Hope Eddy scored. It seemed a bit convective today. Sure wish somebody
                  would fill ICR... That was so cool for a couple years. I think someone is
                  stealing the water. Probably the damn Californians. They probably ran a
                  pipe from the headwaters to LA.

                  -JBrick

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010
                    Jake and I had a great session this afternoon at the River.

                    I plan on hitting Cj tomorrow leaving around ~1-2

                    And again on Saturday

                    Sunday morn  at LP

                    Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
                    208-863-6966

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 10, 2010
                      Yah...LP...Come on...Let it blow...Sunday, Mon Tues...

                      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com