Re: [BSA] RE: [snowkiteidaho] WX ahead

  • tony williams
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2010
      Good times were had today.  Got there at 7:45 and Steve, Jon, Jason and Billy were out on the water. Went out till nearly 10:00 and had a good time. Plenty of wind to stay upwind but not huge air. Did not recognize steve with the neoprene hood and the purple kite or Jason on his new kite but glad every one seemed to be having fun and no dramas occurred.

      From: geardaddyllc@ gmail.com
      Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 15:07:41 +0000
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] WX ahead

      Looks like a possibility for Wind at LP tomorrow and for sure on Wednesday.

      NOAA forecast discussion says a Cold Front is moving thru Wednesday and that means possibility of a NW push when it passes. So Wednesday afternoon or Thursday could have a NW flow.

      But as the wise say, "If you don't like the weather in Idaho ...Give it 20mins."

      Eddy
      BTW I'm starting to mold.