WX ahead

  • geardaddyllc
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2010
      Looks like a possibility for Wind at LP tomorrow and for sure on Wednesday.

      NOAA forecast discussion says a Cold Front is moving thru Wednesday and that means possibility of a NW push when it passes. So Wednesday afternoon or Thursday could have a NW flow.

      But as the wise say, "If you don't like the weather in Idaho ...Give it 20mins."

      Eddy
      BTW I'm starting to mold.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 7, 2010
        Without jinxing anything... doesn't it just feel like it's gonna happen tomorrow morning.  I'm going to keep my toes and fingers crossed all night.

        It's clear tonight, nice NW flow this afternoon, cool morning, what goes up must come down...

        Let's make Ryan wish he was back in Idaho tomorrow morning.  Who needs the outer banks anyway.   :-)

        See you in the AM.

        -JBrick

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 8, 2010
          Dawg gonit!!!  Big project thrown on my desk last night at 4:30 needs to be done this morning for proposal.

          I hope it works for you Jason, I've made fun of you missing too many sessions with your work excuse.   DOHO

          The table is turning...But I'll be there tomorrow if the wind is.

          Thinking a Gorge trip Fri/Sat come home early Sun

          I'll be there tomorrow

          Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
          208-863-6966
          Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
          208-863-6966

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 8, 2010
            Good times were had today.  Got there at 7:45 and Steve, Jon, Jason and Billy were out on the water. Went out till nearly 10:00 and had a good time. Plenty of wind to stay upwind but not huge air. Did not recognize steve with the neoprene hood and the purple kite or Jason on his new kite but glad every one seemed to be having fun and no dramas occurred.