RE: [snowkiteidaho] eye on the wind

  • JAMES NANCY TIGHE
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2010
      5 PM blowing like stink at Lake Lowell.  18-25 mph.  The sheriff was pulling people off the lake cause of a NOAA warning of High winds (60 mph) and hail.  warning til 5:30pm.  I waited around till 6 pm then rigged the 5.2 an headed out.  Died!  came back and went back out on the go and 6.2.  Had a couple of rides but nothing to brag about.  Water is about 60 degrees.  Big waves in the middle with a S-SE wind.

      James ( Jim ) Tighe
      Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
      Tighe Gymnastics Sales
      5420 W State St.