Fw: [snowkiteidaho] eye on the wind

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2010
      Not to worry you didn't miss anything , Christen . Billy , Jon and myself watched Eddy take and short ride on his 12m and surfboard and then it was gone as fast as it came . Wednesday looks like our best bet at this point in time
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2010
        5 PM blowing like stink at Lake Lowell.  18-25 mph.  The sheriff was pulling people off the lake cause of a NOAA warning of High winds (60 mph) and hail.  warning til 5:30pm.  I waited around till 6 pm then rigged the 5.2 an headed out.  Died!  came back and went back out on the go and 6.2.  Had a couple of rides but nothing to brag about.  Water is about 60 degrees.  Big waves in the middle with a S-SE wind.

        James ( Jim ) Tighe
        Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
        Tighe Gymnastics Sales
        5420 W State St.