eye on the wind

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5, 2010
      Potential wind incursion looming on the horizon , First LP tomorrow morning the second less likely RCR tomorrow afternoon
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 5, 2010
        I agree LP Sunday session

        Eddy Petranek

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 6, 2010
          Moderate rain at Barber Park...  Not looking good.  Maybe this afternoon out east.

          -JBrick

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 6, 2010
            You may be right , it's on the edge , I'll give it another Hour

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 6, 2010
              I'll be there by 8 unless it turns off

              Eddy Petranek