Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: morning wind Friday ?

Expand Messages
  • geardaddyllc
    Looks like the little burp of wind that I thought might happen this afternoon is gone... BUMMER, but I have my gear if it happens, and I m even willing to play
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 4, 2010
    • 0 Attachment
      Looks like the little burp of wind that I thought might happen this afternoon is gone... BUMMER, but I have my gear if it happens, and I'm even willing to play in the mud puddle at ICR

      Sunday morning at Lucky Peak might happen, WATCHING

      Eddy

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
      >
      > I'll join you and your positive attitude:-)
      >
      > And I think I'll double down and hit an afternoon session out east.
      >
      > Eddy Petranek
      >
      >
      > On Jun 3, 2010, at 6:17 PM, "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrickner@...>
      > wrote:
      >
      > > I wonder if any of this 'flooding' is making it to Indian Creek
      > > Res? I still think someone is diverting the water somehow. I'm
      > > starting to sound like my grandpa now.
      > >
      > > See you in the Morning if it's working. I'll think positive :-)
      > >
      > > -JBrick
      > >
      > > From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      > > [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of tony williams
      > > Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 3:12 PM
      > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      > > Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] morning wind Friday ?
      > >
      > >
      > > Steve means at LP. Best winds start at 7:30 or so and can go as
      > > late as 10:00. But that is the way of LP it can start and then drop
      > > off for an hour and then come back for a couple of hours, or it can
      > > just shut off fast. Trust me, I have seen just about everybody get
      > > caught out when it dies and have to swim back in. So rule is if the
      > > wind starts to back off for more then a couple of tacks across the
      > > res, then head back in. If you were wrong and the wind comes back,
      > > you can always just go back out but if you were right, then you just
      > > saved yourself a long swim and or from having to take out from the
      > > water from off the rocks near the dam.
      > > Best of luck.
      > > If it is working, you will see my kite out as I try to be on the
      > > water at 7:00 so that I can be done and at work at 9:30.
      > >
      > > From: Idahokiteboard <idahokiteboard@...>
      > > To: "snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      > > Sent: Thu, June 3, 2010 2:54:15 PM
      > > Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] morning wind Friday ?
      > >
      > >
      > > Hey Steve what were you thinking for tomorrow am ??? I might be able
      > > to get away for a quick sesh let me know... Their is a flash flood
      > > watch from this evening till tomorrow am ... But that just means we
      > > might be able to kite where their is normally never water
      > >
      > > Sent from my iPhone
      > >
      > > On Jun 3, 2010, at 8:41 AM, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@ clearwire.
      > > net> wrote:
      > >
      > >>
      > >> It mite be worth getting up and checking the wind tomorrow
      > >> morning , it would be a unorthodox set up but with the strong SE in
      > >> the forecast it just mite work
      > >
      > >
      >
    • Idahokiteboard
      Should have been at arrow rock resevoir at 315 for tornado kiting Sent from my iPhone On Jun 4, 2010, at 10:58 AM, geardaddyllc
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 4, 2010
      • 0 Attachment
        Should have been at arrow rock resevoir at 315 for tornado kiting 

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jun 4, 2010, at 10:58 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

         

        Looks like the little burp of wind that I thought might happen this afternoon is gone... BUMMER, but I have my gear if it happens, and I'm even willing to play in the mud puddle at ICR

        Sunday morning at Lucky Peak might happen, WATCHING

        Eddy

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
        >
        > I'll join you and your positive attitude:-)
        >
        > And I think I'll double down and hit an afternoon session out east.
        >
        > Eddy Petranek
        >
        >
        > On Jun 3, 2010, at 6:17 PM, "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrickner@...>
        > wrote:
        >
        > > I wonder if any of this 'flooding' is making it to Indian Creek
        > > Res? I still think someone is diverting the water somehow. I'm
        > > starting to sound like my grandpa now.
        > >
        > > See you in the Morning if it's working. I'll think positive :-)
        > >
        > > -JBrick
        > >
        > > From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        > > [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of tony williams
        > > Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 3:12 PM
        > > To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        > > Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] morning wind Friday ?
        > >
        > >
        > > Steve means at LP. Best winds start at 7:30 or so and can go as
        > > late as 10:00. But that is the way of LP it can start and then drop
        > > off for an hour and then come back for a couple of hours, or it can
        > > just shut off fast. Trust me, I have seen just about everybody get
        > > caught out when it dies and have to swim back in. So rule is if the
        > > wind starts to back off for more then a couple of tacks across the
        > > res, then head back in. If you were wrong and the wind comes back,
        > > you can always just go back out but if you were right, then you just
        > > saved yourself a long swim and or from having to take out from the
        > > water from off the rocks near the dam.
        > > Best of luck.
        > > If it is working, you will see my kite out as I try to be on the
        > > water at 7:00 so that I can be done and at work at 9:30.
        > >
        > > From: Idahokiteboard <idahokiteboard@...>
        > > To: "snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
        > > Sent: Thu, June 3, 2010 2:54:15 PM
        > > Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] morning wind Friday ?
        > >
        > >
        > > Hey Steve what were you thinking for tomorrow am ??? I might be able
        > > to get away for a quick sesh let me know... Their is a flash flood
        > > watch from this evening till tomorrow am ... But that just means we
        > > might be able to kite where their is normally never water
        > >
        > > Sent from my iPhone
        > >
        > > On Jun 3, 2010, at 8:41 AM, "Steve Linane" <stevelinane@ clearwire.
        > > net> wrote:
        > >
        > >>
        > >> It mite be worth getting up and checking the wind tomorrow
        > >> morning , it would be a unorthodox set up but with the strong SE in
        > >> the forecast it just mite work
        > >
        > >
        >

      Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.