Re: [snowkiteidaho] morning wind Friday ?

  • tony williams
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 4, 2010
      Looks like it might have been working this morning but for me it was raining to hard at home, and Tony don't kite in the rain.
      Hope you with the luxury or waiting it out have better luck.

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 4, 2010

        At 7;20 only 10 G 17 not quite there . Yesterday the forecast was 21 SE at 6;00 am so I got excited but its down graded to 14 se today . maybe Sunday morning at LP

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 4, 2010

          Next week looks good.... Crossing my fingers.

          -JBrick

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 4, 2010
            Looks like the little burp of wind that I thought might happen this afternoon is gone... BUMMER, but I have my gear if it happens, and I'm even willing to play in the mud puddle at ICR

            Sunday morning at Lucky Peak might happen, WATCHING

            > I'll join you and your positive attitude:-)
            >
            > And I think I'll double down and hit an afternoon session out east.
            >
            > Eddy Petranek
            >

            > On Jun 3, 2010, at 6:17 PM, "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrickner@...>
            > wrote:
            >
            > > I wonder if any of this 'flooding' is making it to Indian Creek
            > > Res? I still think someone is diverting the water somehow. I'm
            > > starting to sound like my grandpa now.
            > >
            > > See you in the Morning if it's working. I'll think positive :-)
            > >
            > > -JBrick

          • Idahokiteboard
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 4, 2010
              Should have been at arrow rock resevoir at 315 for tornado kiting

              Sent from my iPhone