MemDay wind

    Message 1 of 7 , May 30, 2010
      Lucky peak in the morning. I've got the meter online
      again....hopefully it is working in morning.

      Eddy Petranek
    • Josh Woodland
      Message 2 of 7 , May 30, 2010
        Assuming that the water level is still down at LP, what is the best place to launch?

        Josh

        Message 3 of 7 , May 30, 2010

          The water is up per Eddy

          Message 4 of 7 , May 30, 2010
            Water is above the rocks but the dock is not floating yet.

            Eddy Petranek

            The water is up per Eddy

            Message 5 of 7 , May 30, 2010
              Probably not the best day for beginning.  Water is still cool. And down right cold if you stay in it too long.  Hike up to cove is best option.

              Eddy Petranek

              On May 30, 2010, at 8:27 PM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

              Assuming that the water level is still down at LP, what is the best place to launch?

              Josh

              Lucky peak in the morning. I've got the meter online
              again....hopefully it is working in morning.

              Eddy Petranek

            • JAMES NANCY TIGHE
              Message 6 of 7 , May 30, 2010
                Eddy Thanks for all the work on the wind meter getting it set up for this year.  Looks to be cold but sailable er I mean Kitable in the morning.  Hope to see you all up there early.

                James ( Jim ) Tighe
                Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
                Tighe Gymnastics Sales
                5420 W State St.
                Boise, ID 83703
                208-853-3220 Gym; 208-853-9021 FAX
                208-859-1397 Cell (best )
                emai; jim@...
                website; gemstategymnastics.com

                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 7 , May 31, 2010
                  Air temp above 50
                  Water temp above 50

                  Add em up and it breaks my 100 degree rule....

                  Wind is blowing now give me a little sunshine and I'm all :-)

                  Kite will be rigged and ready to go shortly after 8

                  Eddy Petranek