RE: [snowkiteidaho] S.A.T.U.R. Kite [5 Attachments]

  • JAMES NANCY TIGHE
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2010
      For not the biggest day Sat. at RCR was alot of fun.  The flat water was a blast especially for Jibes.  The kites were large and my sail was about the same size at 7.5.  But I used the 115 mistral and did quite well.  I had never been to RCR and it was very nice but not a road for the Miata.  Luckily Steve warned me so I brought the Subaru.  When i left Tony was still ripping it up.  Great day just to be finally out.  Morning winds Tomorrow:????!!!
      James ( Jim ) Tighe
      Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
      Tighe Gymnastics Sales
      5420 W State St.
      Boise, ID 83703
      208-853-3220 Gym; 208-853-9021 FAX
      208-859-1397 Cell (best )
      emai; jim@...
      website; gemstategymnastics.com

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: gs1ifx@...
      Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 17:13:57 -0700
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] S.A.T.U.R. Kite [5 Attachments]

      [Attachment(s) from mike stone included below]
      Jim, Steve, Billy, Mike, Janine

      -