moveing to boise finally

  • kiterguuy
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2006
      yes!!!!! we are moveing to boise this summer onely bad thing is we
      will be renting somthing small. well see you guys sometime this summer
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2006
        Good news John...

        I feel for you man... I remember what it was like being at the mercy of my
        parents. Now I'm held mercy by my wife and kids.

        Talk with you soon.

        -Jason

        yes!!!!! we are moveing to boise this summer onely bad thing is we
        will be renting somthing small. well see you guys sometime this summer

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • kiterguuy
        Message 3 of 3 , May 31, 2006
          haha LOL. i am comeing down august or july