RE: [snowkiteidaho] Friday Wind report

  • JAMES NANCY TIGHE
    Message 1 of 5 , May 29, 2010
      how do you get to RCR?  I've never been there.  It is deep enough to windsurf, right?

      James ( Jim ) Tighe
      Gem State Gymnastics Academy &
      Tighe Gymnastics Sales
      5420 W State St.
      Boise, ID 83703
      208-853-3220 Gym; 208-853-9021 FAX
      208-859-1397 Cell (best )
      emai; jim@...
      website; gemstategymnastics.com

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: stevelinane@...
      Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 10:23:52 -0600
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Friday Wind report

       going to head to RCR but its a gamble wind maybe a little light . right now 17 g 22