Re: [snowkiteidaho] where is the wind

    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2010
      I'm sore from yesterday, glad I got it when I did!!!

      I'd be up for a trip tomorrow, to American Falls, but forecast looks bleak. if it is working early lets go.

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On May 29, 2010, at 8:33 AM, Steve Linane wrote:

      Mt.H only 10 at 8;00 am .I was hoping to see 20s so probably won't happen today , maybe LP Monday . there is wind right now at  American Falls its 24 G 31 and A LAKE
       WIND ADVISORY IS IN EFFECT FOR AMERICAN FALLS RESERVOIR BREEZY SOUTHWEST WINDS ARE EXPECTED THROUGHOUT THE DAY. But the high is lonely going to be 55