04 12m Ozone Frenzy for sale.

  • Greg Schutte
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2006
      I'm selling my 04 12m frenzy. I'm asking $500. It has a 2 inch rip that
      I have fixed. other then that it is is awesome shape. It is still
      crunchy. It comes with the backpack, owners manual, user guide, extra
      kite material, and the big chicken loop. I have pictures if you are
      interested. email me at gshooty@...

      [img]http://www.hunt101.com/img/410402.jpg%5b/img]

      [img]http://www.hunt101.com/img/410401.jpg%5b/img]

      [img]http://www.hunt101.com/img/410400.jpg%5b/img]