Re: [snowkiteidaho] BRAVE THE COLD

  • Kay Walst6on
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2010
    We're almost back to Boise.  Spent the last week in SPI...the water was 92 on the bay side....perfect weather...not too hot or humid....BUT the wind sucked...what a weird year for wind on the coastal bend.  All of our friends headed out and went back home.  There was a kite festival going on that was a total bust....no wind...high tides....ack!
    I didn't get any good photos cause the boys had me working.  Scott and the boys did a couple of downwinders but that's about it.  I was riding on the bay side dodging people...one day too windy...the next 3 no wind..then one day of wind...then 3 days no wind...frustrating.
    O well....next year..it was a very successful trip for me anyway!!
    Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
    Realtor - Top Producer
    Boise, ID. 83706
    208-860-5053 - cell