RE: [snowkiteidaho] time to start thinking about Barclay buff up...

    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2010
      Hello Jon,

      I was up at Lucky Peak the weekend before last.  There are quite a few weeds starting to grow this year.  There is also a pile of sand that looks like it needs to be pulled down from below the outhouse to the shoreline.  Other than that, things look fine.  Eddy and I were talking about when to 'turn  on' the weather data feed from lucky peak.  I was thinking about 2 weeks from now.

      -JBrick