Re: Saturday sesh

  • geardaddyllc
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2010
      It is starting to blow leaving albys at 2

      Eddy

      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2010
        Good luck guys.  I'm gonna pass.  Gotta be at a party at 5:30.  I'm open all day tomorrow though.  I'm good to go early.

        -JBrick

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: geardaddyllc@...
        Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 19:32:45 +0000
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday sesh

        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2010
          Jason,

          You missed a good one. Got there around 3:30 and a little storm pushed through, then it cleared off. Wind was awesome from 5-6.  I was a little chilled after the wind was blowing 30. Jake was the only other to join me and he did very well for first time back on water this year.

          Tomorrow wind will die off earlier so making my choice at 9, for 3 in a row.

          Eddy Petranek

          To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
          From: geardaddyllc@gmail.com
          Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 19:32:45 +0000

          Message 4 of 6 , May 1, 2010
            I'll be checking email at 9;00. Hope it's a little warmer tomorrow. Were you at CF or CJ.

            From: geardaddyllc@gmail.com
            Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 19:32:45 +0000