Re: [snowkiteidaho] Old folks

    Message 1 of 40 , May 1, 2010
      That's right I meant to say FARTS

      Eddy Petranek

      On May 1, 2010, at 12:02 PM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:

      ...you must be talking about Linane or Westy...

      On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 11:49 AM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@gmail.com> wrote:

      Heading East today. Wanna go ole fart

      Eddy Petranek

      On May 1, 2010, at 11:30 AM, Mark Westerdoll <westerdoll@msn. com> wrote:

      Touche' (did I spell that right?), I've been backcountry skiing, motorcycle riding and golfing. Quietly lurking in the background waiting for good reports like gollum with the ring. Recently the kiting reports have been less than epic! Today, I'm riding to Swan Falls to check out a new kite launch on the reservoir, similar to cocaine canyon, we'd have to take a boat up a few miles, or ride in. Just something to do.
      Westy

      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      From: geardaddyllc@gmail.com
      Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 05:57:47 -0600
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Old folks

      Westy,

      You can only play the Hugh card if you get out and play!

      Where have you been?

      Eddy Petranek

      On Apr 30, 2010, at 10:43 PM, Mark Westerdoll <westerdoll@msn. com> wrote:

      Thanks Kay, I'm only a baby in my mind, the body yells Hugh Hefner!
      Westy

      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      From: kaywalston@yahoo. com
      Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 19:35:08 -0700
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] American Falls

      Westy - 47???  No way...are you yanking us...I thought you were a baby....

      Kay Walston, CRS, e-Pro
      Realtor - Top Producer
      Boise, ID. 83706
      208-860-5053 - cell
      208-331-6833 - e-fax

      From: idakiteman@gmail. com
      Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 07:16:44 -0600

      Westy, you must be a rockin' Taurean?

      On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 10:05 PM, Mark Westerdoll <westerdoll@msn. com> wrote:

      Happy Birthday from me also, Tauruses Rock!
      Westy

      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      From: stevelinane@ clearwire. net
      Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 23:45:14 -0600

      Thanks you guys , for remembering and ya its the 28
      Message 40 of 40 , May 3, 2014
        Change of plans, it looks to darn good 17-25mph and 77 degrees.  We are going to AFR!!! Wahoo

        Probably camp at marina. Hope to be on road in a couple hours figure we will stop Shoshone Falls and see flow.

        Eddy

        On May 2, 2014, at 7:35 PM, "Steve Linane" <itile@...> wrote:

        Wilson Lake Reservoir
        - 0 miles away
        139.0 mi

        i84 toward Twin Falls. Take the Valley Rd exit, EXIT 188, toward Hazelton     take a left on valley road if you reach I-84 E you’ve gone to to far

        do the directions look right ?. cant make it tomorrow but planning on Sunday

        Sent: Friday, May 02, 2014 12:57 PM

        Wilson

        Eddy

        On May 2, 2014, at 12:35 PM, <mark@...> wrote: