time to start thinking about Barclay buff up...

    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2010
      Jason & Eddy...since you guys live so close to Barclay, could you swing by and take a look to see what condition it's in and whether there's anything special we might consider doing this year at a Spring work party, aside from the normal weed pull.  Things like...if erosion is bad, maybe talk to ACE about a load of sand, or if its compacted pretty hard, maybe someone has ATV and we could drage a groomer behind it that I could get from a Little League field.  See what it looks like & recommendations.  Eddy, maybe talk to Joyce and let her know we'll soon have a work party & see if there's anything we could do for her while we're up there?

      Appreciated by all....

      Jon
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2010
        Hello Jon,

        I was up at Lucky Peak the weekend before last.  There are quite a few weeds starting to grow this year.  There is also a pile of sand that looks like it needs to be pulled down from below the outhouse to the shoreline.  Other than that, things look fine.  Eddy and I were talking about when to 'turn  on' the weather data feed from lucky peak.  I was thinking about 2 weeks from now.

        -JBrick