Saturday sesh

    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2010
      Wind forecast model has the wind building today with peak at 6pm
      blowing thru 6pm Sunday.

      Today I'm heading to CJS or SR@B ~12-2, later should be warmer,
      stronger wind, and less gusty. Tomorrow I'll leave earlier, for a
      noonish sesh.

      If anyone wants a ride give me a call, otherwise see you out there.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2010
        Not a lick of wind right now. Anything out east yet?

        Wind forecast model has the wind building today with peak at 6pm
        blowing thru 6pm Sunday.

        Today I'm heading to CJS or SR@B ~12-2, later should be warmer,
        stronger wind, and less gusty. Tomorrow I'll leave earlier, for a
        noonish sesh.

        If anyone wants a ride give me a call, otherwise see you out there.

        Eddy Petranek

      • geardaddyllc
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2010
          It is starting to blow leaving albys at 2

          Eddy

          Message 4 of 6 , May 1, 2010
            Good luck guys.  I'm gonna pass.  Gotta be at a party at 5:30.  I'm open all day tomorrow though.  I'm good to go early.

            -JBrick

            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            From: geardaddyllc@...
            Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 19:32:45 +0000
            Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Saturday sesh

            Message 5 of 6 , May 1, 2010
              Jason,

              You missed a good one. Got there around 3:30 and a little storm pushed through, then it cleared off. Wind was awesome from 5-6.  I was a little chilled after the wind was blowing 30. Jake was the only other to join me and he did very well for first time back on water this year.

              Tomorrow wind will die off earlier so making my choice at 9, for 3 in a row.

              Eddy Petranek

              To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
              From: geardaddyllc@gmail.com
              Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 19:32:45 +0000

              Message 6 of 6 , May 1, 2010
                I'll be checking email at 9;00. Hope it's a little warmer tomorrow. Were you at CF or CJ.

                From: geardaddyllc@gmail.com
                Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 19:32:45 +0000