like flying a waterbed

  • jclivejordan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2010
      Last day on the Camas (actually jmacs empire of the z)..... Eddy fixed my 15m Manta and it flew great (until the incident),,,, Steve Tony, Darrel and I enjoyed ^kiteable^ conditions for almost 2 hours or at least they did .. my kite hit the creek.. now I know why u don't fly foils on water.... flying a half filled waterbed is not a sport. Kiting Lesson 87,369
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2010
        That is hilarious.  Thanks for morning laugh!

        Eddy

        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2010
          Jay...if you're gonna try to snow & water kite in the same place you need a foil that will water relaunch...Peter Lynn for you baby !